ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Georgia, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Provide excellent customer service by accepting wagers for various race and/or sports events and verifying and cashing winning Race and Sports tickets.This role is posted on behalf of our market access partner.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Accept and understand various types of race and/or sports wagers acknowledging limits on all propositions.
- Assist guests with questions about race and/or sports wagering.
- Utilize race and sports computer system to generate tickets and cash winning tickets.
- Retrieve, verify and maintain accuracy of bank.
- Accurately and thoroughly complete any and all requisite Company, tax and gaming regulation records and forms.
- Make copies for daily betting sheets and scratch sheets.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company, departmental, and/or regulatory guidelines at all times.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Six (6) months of prior experience in Race & Sports wagering preferred; prior cash handling experience required.
- Must be able to process wagers using the Company’s computer/software systems.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills and be able to fluently communicate in English.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.