ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Own the deployment of our marketing campaign automations through the lens of data architecture - leveraging your analytical and technical expertise to ensure efficient integrations are built between systems via our various ETL tools and APIs. You will additionally manage our marketing automation server, and assist other junior analysts in successfully launching marketing automation campaigns via all the tools at our disposal. Your work will result in scalable, personalized campaigns across email, mobile, onsite and digital channels.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Master our data architecture, the variety of data sources important to marketing and how to use them in workflows for assigned projects.
- Expertly use our marketing technology platforms (our ETL platform and our CDP) to perform data profiling, replication, enrichment, and transformation and seamlessly move data between various systems.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of our marketing technology stack and identify new opportunities to integrate different systems and accomplish different types of campaigns.
- Get creative! Understand and utilize concepts such as REST APIs to connect two systems and help expand our automation capabilities.
- Use your knowledge of SQL and JSON to build standardized ETL workflows using KNIME and teach other analysts to leverage the templates you create for their campaign needs.
- Help manage our AWS-based KNIME marketing server in partnership with our engineering teams. Help address any problems with automations on the server and serve as a reliable point of contact for any escalations.
- Partner with marketing and data teams quarterly in developing new data points for use in campaigns.
- Audit data available in various systems regularly to ensure accuracy.
- Create documentation for all workflows and post to Confluence documentation hub.
- Use available resources on Confluence to study data tables to ensure queries are built for optimal system performance.
- Engage in the opportunity to mentor more junior employees through assisting with training and overseeing projects.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3+ years in an operational role preferred, either working on multi-channel marketing campaigns through a Customer Data Platform or working on a team leveraging ETL tools and APIs to automate the flow of data between different systems
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required
- Experience with ETL/Data Integration tools (AWS, Microsoft, SAP, KNIME) as well as integration concepts such as REST APIs and JSON formats is required
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Comfortable working with server environments such as AWS and able to work effectively with engineering and product teams to accomplish business requirements
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation, and an understanding of marketing concepts
- Proactive with a natural curiosity
- Has a positive attitude and loves opportunities to collaborate with others
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.