ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Senior Network Manager, will join the highly skilled team working across the FanDuel Enterprise IT organization. As a qualified candidate, you must provide strong team leadership while developing and managing business processes and workflow, standardizing documentation, and improving project reporting. As a leader in the Network Engineering team, you will lead in the design, definition, implementation, observation, and support of the network architectures and environments. You will need excellent skills and knowledge in this growing organization, pushing constantly for the highest performance and continuous improvement. Managers in this organization own and supporting the hardware platforms, physical topologies, routing architectures, and software control systems for FanDuel networks.
THE GAME PLAN
As a Network Senior Manager, you will:
- Lead production network team with an effective method, tracking all programs/projects of work, scheduling, and delivery.Manage a team including, effective hiring, managing performance, coaching, and promoting.
- Manage team delivery across platforms, programs, projects.
- Strategic and tactical management with teams and products
- Manage a backlog and prioritize with stakeholders and team.
- Delegates projects to network engineering staff, follows up on projects to completion and evaluates performance.
- Handle most problems, decisions, and escalations. Mitigates long-term risks. Find a path forward in difficult situations.
- Create and deliver road maps for projects and technology.
- Deliver relationship management with all vendors for procurement, services, and support. Maintain quality, availability, stability to meet all SLA/SLO requirements. Manage vendors to the highest level of performance.
- Assess, design, stage, deploy and implement, test, and document all network communication systems which include routing and switching, and fire-walling in all FanDuel environments.
- Stay present and abreast of current and new technologies and trends. Evaluating and providing guidance on the benefits to the company and our customers.
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects are equipped with the proper resource requirements both in quantity and expertise.
- Work with IT leadership team and HR teams to develop and execute workforce plans that ensure IT has skilled resources to meet existing and future demands. This includes the assessment, mentoring, and development of individual team members, as well as properly assessing the skills, competencies, and staffing levels required for the organization to meet desired outcomes
What we're looking for:
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence and quality partner care.
- You work autonomously actively driving solutions, projects, and identifying areas for improvement in the platform.
- A high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable, and maintainable systems.
- You make decisions based on data and exercise judgment to balance risks and rewards.
- Lead partnerships with internal teams and external business partners.
- Willingness to mentor early career staff, contributing to their development technically and professionally.
- A clear focus on staying up-to-date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement with the network industry, and a desire to remain hands-on.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and customer engagement skills.
- Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems in an efficient manner; Collect and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- 10-12 years of experience or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD).
- Knowledge of Cisco networking equipment and software - Cisco CCIE, CCNA or CCNP Routing and Switching.
- Experience administering enterprise IP networks in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments
- 5 years related experience in infrastructure/network environments and designing, planning, documenting and implementing LANs and WANs using the latest technology
- Advanced cloud networking experience with knowledge in Amazon and Google.
- Experience leading complex global projects from development through implementation
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view
- Experience working on medium to large projects and delivering against timelines.
- Advance understanding and implementation of infrastructure as code deployment and automation methods
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.