ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
JIB Camera Operator on a Daily on Call basis performs a variety of tasks related to live, pre-recorded, studio and field production, all in support of multiple 24x7 TV broadcast channels and OTT platforms Primary duties include, but are not limited to, operation of JIB camera and JIB equipment, television cameras, floor directing, lighting equipment, audio equipment and intercoms.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Setup and operate JIB cameras and associated equipment, including studio and remote cameras, Jib crane and a multi-camera robotic system in a live/fast paced sport-style show
- Operate lighting control system and make adjustments.
- Operate video control (shading) equipment.
- Operate teleprompter equipment.
- Move, setup and teardown equipment including sets and props.
- Perform audio assistant tasks as needed.
- Act as floor director and liaison between actors/talent, producers and directors.
- Provide visual cues to talent and guests during studio/remote operation.
- Perform same/similar duties on remote broadcasts, as assigned.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Working knowledge of systems/equipment used in functions identified above, including analog/digital/high definition video/audio signals and monitoring equipment.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience in broadcast operations at a local TV station, cable/satellite channel or other industry-related environment.
- Ability to travel to remote broadcast sites, as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of technical / set gear.
- Ability to work well in a broadcast team environment, including talent, producers and directors, under strict time deadlines.
- Minimum 2 years’ JIB Camera Operator experience working in a live television studio or remote environment is preferred.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.