FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
About the role:
The Customer Operations Supervisor is responsible for training, motivating and supervising a team of FanDuel/Betfair Casino customer relations representatives who answer inbound sales and customer service calls, emails, and chats and make outbound sales calls in support FanDuel/Betfair Casino’s interactive gaming and sportsbook operations. Responsible for handling escalated calls regarding FanDuel/Betfair Casino’s premier account wagering services, providing outstanding customer service while responding to subscriber account management, financial transaction or wager history inquiries. Responsible for ensuring team performance indicators and sales goals are met.
What You'll do:
- Train, motivate and supervise Remote Retail TV, Screens, and Sheets team.
- Monitor team performance and motivate individual members to improve performance
- Creating and maintaining running orders & schedules for screens
- Ensuring that all events, specials and promos display on the screens in a timely manner
- Managing the delivery of price sheets for sports and betting events to shops
- Ensuring that all information on customer facing screens are up to date and accurate
- Planning schedules for delivery of TV, Screens, and Sheets schedules
- Understanding of necessary content and product for TV, Screens, and Sheets
- Proactively reacting to schedule changes as the day’s events unfold.
- Provide customer feedback to Management
- Assist in identifying customer experience enhancements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
- Data entry skills required.
- Effective oral and written skills required.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure understanding; Provide complete and accurate information
- Maintain professional business standards at all times.
- 1-3 years customer service experience, chat and email support preferred
- Ability to acquire and maintain required regulatory licensing.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel or database preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of the i-gaming casino, sportsbook, DFS, or racing industry preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team:
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare & value creation share plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on!
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.