ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We're looking for a Sports Cashier who will be responsible for accurate cash transactions and processing of sports book wagers and payments. This role is posted on behalf of Valley Forge Casino Resort.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Accepts bets and parlay cards and writes tickets on all sporting events from customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Receives sport or parlay tickets from customers and pays customers who present winning tickets.
- Maintains and balances a till for use in issuing and redeeming tickets.
- Maintain a neat and well-stocked window for next shift.
- Responsible for processing transactions accurately and maintaining accurate reconciliations.
- Must be aware of all Title 31 procedures and logging.
- Must know all terms and conditions pertaining to sports wagering.
- Must be fully aware of all lines and odds in the Sports Book.
- Remain alert to any peculiar betting patterns and report such events to the Sports Book Supervisor.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory controls of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Promotes superior guest service.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in high volume cash operations.
- Must be able to communicate well with the public.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must have thorough knowledge of approved Responsible Gaming Program.
- Must be able to qualify for and maintain licensure as required by Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.