FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it!
We’re looking for a Product Director that’s ready to lead and drive our rapidly growing Casino business. Fusing discovery and delivery seamlessly, you will help to define and communicate a clear Vision and Strategy to a team of Product Managers and Product Owners, ensuring we are creating experiences our customers love. In order to succeed you will be a thought leader in the Product discipline, with a natural leadership ability that brings people along with them and gains the trust of others using data and their previous experience.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Set out a compelling customer first product vision and strategy based on customer and market insight and research
- Lead and drive OKR-driven lean discovery and deliver best practice alongside technology, commercial and UX counterparts
- Lead a product team with a proven track record in recruiting and leading top talent; maintain and improve the team's knowledge and expertise
- Focus on outcomes rather than outputs, ensuring multidiscipline teams are aligned on clear goals and look for the quickest possible way to validate any assumptions and release customer value
- Instil a growth mindset that goes beyond the limits of our competitors and the industry, finding new and innovative ways to entertain the customer
- Set out clear agile ways of working across timezones that ensure maximum autonomy
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Experience as a Product Director or similar
- Proven track record of building and scaling a world-class product team, identifying team members strengths and areas for development and coaching them successfully
- Comfortable applying qualitative and quantitative research methods along with rigorous A/B testing to arrive at strong hypotheses that will advance the business.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong ability to summarise qualitative and quantitative data
- Strong commercial acumen and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in iGaming preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.