ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Licensing: FanDuel Group is looking to add a Manager to its Regulatory Compliance team to help lead the FanDuel licensing program. The FanDuel Group licensing team sits at the strategic intersection of regulatory affairs, legal and regulatory compliance, and operations, and has a significant impact on FanDuel’s efforts to enter new markets and maintain the company’s good standing in existing markets. Reporting to the Regulatory Counsel, the Regulatory Licensing Manager will lead efforts to obtain and maintain the appropriate licenses for internal and external entities and individuals as required by state laws and regulations.
Regulatory Affairs: The Regulatory Manager will work with relevant licensing staff of regulatory bodies to coordinate FanDuel Group filings and build and maintain working relationships.
Technical Operations The Regulatory Manager will engage with internal business teams to operationalize and optimize licensing tools and processes to help improve the speed and efficiency of the company’s licensing efforts.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Oversee efforts and partner with outside counsels to enable FanDuel to apply for and obtain required corporate gaming licenses in relevant jurisdictions.
- Manage an effective licensing system to enable FanDuel employees that are required to hold a gaming license in any state obtain such a license in a timely and smooth manner.
- Work with FanDuel’s business teams to identify vendors supporting FanDuel’s wagering products and enable those vendors to obtain and maintain proper licensed as required.
- Further enhance and maintain FanDuel’s licensing records and track upcoming filing deadlines.
- Support the design and development of additional compliance technology tools to help the team scale for future growth.
- Manage FanDuel Associates and Senior Associates as the licensing team continues to grow.
- Draft portions of internal controls for new and existing states and assist with regular review of existing internal controls.
- Respond to requests from regulators and internal teams relating to regulatory compliance processes, procedures and policies.
- Conduct periodic risk assessments.
- Complete other regulatory compliance tasks assigned by management.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5+ successful years in an analytical and detail-oriented role with management experience
- Sound and tested experience exercising judgment including communication, relationships and the accurate presentation of materials required of high-stakes engagements
- Highly organized individual with strong attention-to-detail skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required with strong academic background
- Experience engaging with federal or state regulators a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of management
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced and changing environment
- Understanding of business priorities and ability to work to them
- Ability to work independently and out of comfort zone
- High level of personal initiative and motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Professional, honest and reliable
- Experience with gaming licensing, regulatory affairs, or project management
- JD a plus, but not required
- Experience in implementing and maintaining technology tools
- Technical competencies in Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as interest in designing process tools (such as SharePoint sites).
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.