ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Sportsbook Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Sportsbook Manager in the day to day operations of the Sportsbook, be a brand ambassador for Bally's Entertainment, provide excellent customer service, coach employees, and ensuring compliance with all departmental policies and procedures.This role is posted on behalf of Bally's Atlantic City.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Supervises all wagering policies of the Sportsbook.
- Ensure all AML & Title 31 procedures are followed and tracked accurately.
- Supervises the function of all personnel in Sportsbook Operations ensuring maximum productivity.
- Coaches, guides and instructs personnel in the proper performance of duties.
- Administers evaluations, performance reviews and merit compensation within established guidelines.
- Maintains work schedules for assigned personnel.
- Assists with personnel development including hiring, training and disciplinary actions.
- Ensures betting limit guidelines are followed.
- Resolve any disputes by following posted house rules and working with local regulatory bodies to ensure compliance.
- Monitors competitors practices and technological innovations affecting the Sports book betting industry.
- Remains aware of legislative action affecting business opportunities.
- Ensures customer recognition and development are foremost duties for all personnel, using tools available appropriately.
- Ensures that departmental procedures conform to all regulatory requirements and provide maximum security for the companies assets.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.