ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Atlanta and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is one of the most innovative tech companies in the sports industry today, changing the way fans engage with their favorite teams and players, consume content, and experience live sports on a daily basis.
We are looking for a Customer Operations Supervisor to become part of our highly collaborative team. Where else can you get paid to talk sports and gaming?
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Supervise a team of agents using email, chat, and phone support to rapidly resolve issues and inquiries, exceed expectations, and deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans.
- Coach, manager and develop customer operations agents and leads, including weekly 1-2-1 meetings.
- Handle escalated calls from fans and assist with volume during peak periods or when system problems arise.
- Responsible and accountable for team’s performance, including analyzing KPIs to ensure required support volume and quality of interactions are met.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements and implement solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with the other departments to support various business needs.
- Train support agents on standard policies and procedures, while coaching them to think creatively and passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful and provide the best gaming experience possible.
- Use technical ability to master and teach our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, and resolve issues.
- Conduct performance appraisals and develop employee improvement plan
- Spearhead sharing user insights and trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, and operations.
- Quarterback critical site issues and escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution.
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for fellow sports fans across the US.
- Opportunity to get involved with recruitment and onboarding process.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- 1+ years of mentorship, coaching or/and development experience
- Must have minimum of 6 months experience working on our product recommended
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in data gathering and analysis
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing software
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on writing skills
- Empathy, curiosity, humility and flexibility
- Thorough knowledge of sports and gaming and/or FanDuel
- Proven ability to problem-solve and think creatively
- Experience with utilizing help desk software, such as ZenDesk
- Multi-task abilities with a focus on quality of work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.