ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
In a newly created role -- FanDuel is seeking an Innovation Research Senior Manager to execute a high impact research agenda across multiple business verticals including Casino, Daily Fantasy, Horse Racing, and Sportsbook. The senior manager will collaborate with teams across the Marketing, Commercial, and Product organizations to execute custom research projects that generate actionable insights to develop and optimize new go-to-market strategies & consumer offerings.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Fully manage (from conceptualization to reporting and interpretation) quantitative and qualitative research projects that study ideas on how FanDuel brings new experiences to consumers… including but not limited to studies on consumer need states & gaps, positioning, and value proposition. Responsible for setting objectives, sample planning, methodology and survey design, data analysis and reporting.
- Design and execute studies to optimize messaging and positioning around new go-to-market consumer offerings.
- In partnership with the Product Marketing team – execute quantitative studies that measure awareness, satisfaction, and perceived value of customer experience features across multiple business verticals.
- In partnership with the CRM team, design and execute studies that help optimize messaging effectiveness to current players.
- In partnership with the Growth team, design and execute studies that help optimize messaging effectiveness to prospective players.
- Work closely with peers in Analytics and UX Research to form a learning agenda and consolidate insights being observed across multiple, separate measures. Build a deep understanding of existing behavioral data, and leverage insights that complement those data to tell a more complete consumer narrative.
- Help launch and nurture research communities/panels to be leveraged for ad hoc quantitative studies.
- With Market Insights & Research teammates, build reporting capabilities that provide better insight on perception of FanDuel’s consumer experience and offerings versus competitive set (across all verticals).
- In partnership with Market Insights & Research teammates, and in collaboration with cross-functional partners across Commercial, Marketing and Analytics – help evolve segmentation models to build more robust profiles of consumers (across all verticals).
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 7 years of market research and/or insights experience, ideally with significant experience working on consumer products/experiences.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing custom research projects from conceptualization to completion.
- Proven proficiency with sampling, survey design, and data analysis.
- Experience interpreting business intelligence and marketing performance data.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills required, experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools preferred.
- Ability to leverage and integrate information from a variety of sources to generate insights.
- Ability to work across multiple teams to clearly set project charters and align on responsibilities.
- Proficient in creating stories and gleaning actionable insights from a variety of disparate data sets.
- Proficient in visualizing data effectively.
- Comfortable placing the needs of internal clients first.
- Comfortable taking a DIY approach to project execution.
- Ability to manage multiple disparate projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to be a pragmatic problem-solver.
- A curious, agile, team-oriented, and critical thinker.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience in technology, sports, or gaming categories a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.