ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for an experienced Media and Demand Generation Director to You’ll be responsible for leading the FanDuel Group Media Operations across FanDuel Daily Fantasy, FanDuel Sportsbook, Stardust and FanDuel Casino, and TVG and FanDuel Racing.
The ideal candidate will know how to design and implement complex marketing technology roadmaps across an evolving media environment, has demonstrated experience working at or managing various third-party tech partners, and working in a matrix environment to achieve positive results. If you have a passion for sports, are interesting in digital advertising technology, and enjoy managing multiple projects we’d love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead an organization of 6-10 ad ops and program management specialists, responsible for team growth and career development
- Be the authority on myriad data-centric, operational, and ad tech topics for the business, bridging the gap between advertising and technology for the business.
- Develop and evangelize the FanDuel POV on digital marketing landscape changes, namely with respect to privacy, attribution, data governance, and data management.
- Drive improvements and innovation in media reporting, audience management, fraud prevention, AI/ML usage, and attribution/measurement.
- Build and refine processes to ensure efficient and consistent service to the media team across troubleshooting, QA, and process management
- Continually improve/strengthen the FanDuel usage of data and advertising technologies.
- Design and manage the media operations budget and roadmap end-to-end, working to create efficiencies and demonstrate cost-savings via the use of technologies.
- Own the relationships with various FanDuel technical teams in order, ensuring media projects are part of the FanDuel technical plans.
- Be a key decision maker behind prioritization of media requests across data and tech, working with various digital and offline media owners to define their projects and ensure throughput.
- Own the relationships with various third-party tech platforms across measurement, fraud, audience, data, reporting, and verification.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience in ad tech, ad operations, data governance/democracy, and/or data management.
- Proven track record of leading a multi-tiered and multi-functional team
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally with technical teams, both internally and externally.
- Experience with budget management and tech partner selection/RFP
- Experience in building project roadmaps and implementing effective processes, particularly in troubleshooting, data governance, and QA.
- Experience balancing projects between multiple brands either internally or via clientele
- Deep subject matter expertise in the following technologies is highly preferred
- Ad Serving
- Dynamic Creative Optimization
- Performance Marketing
- Mobile Measurement
- Fraud Prevention
- Data Management
- Data Onboarding
- Third-party data usage
- Programmatic tech stack
- Data Visualization Platforms
- A fluent understanding of the following is required, with direct technical experience in any of them preferred
- Tag Management Systems
- Data Transfer/Load
- SDK Technologies
- Google Analytics / Firebase
- React Native
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.