ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to help drive our customer retention and marketing automation initiatives. You will be critical to the execution and scaling of marketing campaigns through automation for all our FanDuel Group products - Fanduel Daily Fantasy, Fanduel Sportsbook, Fanduel Casino, Stardust Casino, TVG, and Fanduel Racing. This is an exciting opportunity to use strategic thinking, technology and your analytical skills to drive customer engagement and create best-in-class user experiences.
You will own the setup of audiences and workflows in our Customer Data Platform (Segment) and our ETL platform (KNIME) to enable marketing campaign automation. Your work will result in scalable, personalized campaigns across email, mobile, onsite and digital channels.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Learn our data architecture, the variety of data sources important to marketing and how to use them in workflows for assigned projects.
- Become an expert in transforming data in our marketing technology platforms (KNIME and our CDP).
- Build rules, audience segments and workflows in CRM campaigns and Knime according to defined business rules.
- Assist with maintaining tables that store user level campaign history for analytics purposes
- Handle ad hoc list pull requests from the marketing team.
- Work with your Marketing Manager to surface recommendations on improving marketing technology and automation capabilities.
- Gather clear requirements for assigned projects and collaborate within the team to ensure the specifications are met.
- Understand the end-to-end campaign process, from data processing to reporting in order to fully grasp the impact of your work.
- Carefully document all workflows that you create and post to documation hub.
- Use available resources on Confluence to study data tables to ensure queries are built for optimal system performance.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 1-3 years in an operational role executing multi-channel campaigns, using a Customer Data Platform or similar tool preferred
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of using SQL to extract and manipulate data is required
- Experience with ETL/Data Integration tools (AWS, Microsoft, SAP, KNIME) and mobile marketing tools such as Braze preferred
- Knowledge of Java and JSON formats a bonus
- Analytical mindset with detail orientation, and an understanding of marketing concepts
- Proactive with a natural curiosity
- Has a positive attitude and loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Willing to occasionally work weekends and evenings at peak times in the sporting calendar
- An avid sports and gaming fan, and have played FanDuel or competitive products preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.