ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel— A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook— America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG— The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing— A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino— Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Font Coordinator (Daily On-Call) will work in a high-pressure graphics/live television, horse racing information and wagering environment and coordinates live graphics broadcast. Works to insure all graphics are accurate. Also edit for grammar, spelling and factual correctness in all graphic elements.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Coordinates all graphics for live shows.
- Pre-build graphics for live shows.
- Spell and Fact check graphics to be presented on air.
- Monitoring remote feeds for accuracy of information.
- Assist graphics coordinator during live shows
- Some operation of graphic generators (training provided)
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 1 year of Broadcast Graphics experience in a live TV production environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelors degree preferred or in lieu of experience.
- Horse racing knowledge preferred but not required.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.