ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are seeking a Marketing Strategy and Planning Senior Manager on our Fox Bet brand to support the rapid growth of the sports betting market in the United States. This is a crucial role to work directly with the Chief Marketing Officer, the market team and product team to craft the future of this industry. The right candidate has an MBA and comes out of management consulting (Experience in a leading consulting organization (ie. BCG, Deloitte, McKinsey or similar.)
This is a dream job for the right entrepreneurial-minded, collaborative and data-obsessed sports-media marketer!
In this role, you will have an opportunity to dive into marketing strategy, planning, budgeting and forecasting, research, presentations, project management and execution. You’ll be someone very capable of crafting a compelling narrative from sophisticated/abstract ideas and disparate data points. This is a data-driven role but also innovative and entrepreneurial.
For this role, you will be tasked with leading in a fast paced, data-driven environment. We’ll expect experience in running sophisticated projects across functional departments and exposure to the advertising and media market as well as marketing technology.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Build and draft marketing strategies, frameworks and processes
- Frequent development of presentations, reports, plans and business cases for executive consumption
- Translate marketing requirements into use cases for product development prioritization
- Project management of critical initiatives along with consistent reporting
- Work across groups to prioritize broader company goals and initiatives
- Oversee one direct report in managing the strategy around the market research function
- Manage overall marketing budget alongside VP of Paid Media and CMO
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Proven experience in management consulting (i.e. Deloitte, McKinsey) and/or strategic marketing consulting
- MBA preferred
- Expertise working with disparate data sets and familiarity with key marketing terms and KPIs
- Experienced at developing presentations, frameworks and models; craft simple narratives from complex ideas
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, marketing and technology teams and executives
- Consumer digital product experience
- Understands macro digital growth drivers and can build forecasts
- Someone who is data-driven but also a collaborator, entrepreneurial, creative, persuasive
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.