ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel— A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook— America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG— The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing— A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino— Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it.
The Project Manager is responsible for collaborating with the Program Lead, working closely with the implementation partner, internal IT leaders, Global Flutter team and stakeholders to support and deliver a successful project from conception through implementation, deployment, hyper-care, and stabilization. The Project Manager will work on an HR Implementation project with a focus across all HR functional areas to ensure appropriate allocation of resources, solve scheduling and prioritization conflicts, manage dependencies, and communicate status, risks, and issues. This role will also support in Business Project Management Initiatives. The role will report to Portfolio & Program Management Vice President, Program Lead and will be accountable to the COO of FanDuel who are responsible for all Business delivery and revenue.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Assemble and coordinate with both internal and global project teams
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Provide direction and support to project teams
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Constantly monitor and report status updates
- Ability to communicate solutions/updates across all work streams
- Identify key milestones and identify decisions or trade-offs that need to be made to ensure successful delivery of solutions on time
- Work as part of a multi-skilled team (including HR, technology, compliance)
- Align & relationship manage delivery from our third-party delivery partners as part of an overall delivery stream view.
- Coordination & liaison with internal teams
- Coordinate geographically dispersed teams
- Work with stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of solutions
- Be trusted to use whatever project management tools are appropriate for the situation
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Has a great command of delivering diverse projects with a track record of success
- Proponent of the PMO’s objectives and values as well as an educator to the business on ways of working
- Excellent technical infrastructure knowledge & skills.
- Ability to influence peers/managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of traditional project management techniques and methodology
- Ability to manage projects across multiple locations & time zones
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and determine priorities
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work under minimal supervision at detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- Demonstrates a bias for action, can deliver in an agile environment, and has a proven ability to turn troubled projects around
- Demonstrable experience of program delivery with a similar business environment.
- Ability to influence others without formal authority
- Ability to communicate difficult messages tactfully
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to motivate potentially large and diverse teams from across the business and external stakeholders and create effective teams
- Proficient in Excel/Word/Visio
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- 5 + years’ experience working with Workday HRIS
- Experience with other HR platforms (TriNet, Bamboo, ATS systems) is preferred
- At least 5 years' experience implementing an HRIS system
- Has familiarity with HR systems & processes.
- Has familiarity with Internal Audit
- Excellent facilitation skills as it relates to project management.
- Has real experience in software delivery methodology
- Has real experience of working with distributed teams
- Has experience of managing vendor delivery teams
- Passionate about creating a culture that builds and enables high performing multidisciplinary teams
- Has experience of working directly with technology teams
- Confident and adaptive coaching style
- Organized and transparent with regards to plans, milestones and deliverables.
- Good relationship manager and negotiator, able to build agreements with business stakeholders
- Advocates an environment where the right decisions are made through consensus.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.