ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Responsible Gaming is a critical part of FanDuel Customer Retention Technology.
- We care about our customers and want to make sure they have an enjoyable and safe experience using our platform.
- Our team provides best-in-class self-service tools allowing customers to set and track their spending and playing limits.
- We’re employing AI-based tools to provide predictive insights into customer behaviur - helping us swiftly identify those potentially at risk.
- We work closely with industry regulators to ensure we meet our compliance requirements.
- It’s not all technology! We take Responsible Gaming seriously and are active in educating both our customers and staff about responsible play.
As an Engineering Manager in Responsible Gaming, you’ll be working closely with our engineers day-to-day to support and mentor them as they tackle tough technical challenges. You’ll help find opportunities focused on providing the best employee experience while balancing delivery of capabilities that work at Scale. You’ll own your software, helping define solutions to problems while mitigating long-term risks. You’ll raise and help mitigate blockers while providing status updates to leadership.
You will have established Software Engineer capabilities. You’re excited to learn how to develop and grow Engineers and will start out with a small number of line-reports to put your learnings to the test. You’ll be responsible for providing an out-standing employee experience tailored to your line report’s individual needs. You’ll be responsible for leading smaller projects or features within a team. If you’re interested in developing core leadership skills both from a technical and people management point of view and having an experienced mentor help guide you then apply today!
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manage, Identify and provide opportunities for Software Engineers.
- Work with Senior Engineers to deliver a technical vision with an eye on for Customer satisfaction and security.
- Proactively identify technology gaps and opportunities, mitigate risks created through complexity (technical and regulatory).
- Be responsible for delivery of your assigned backlog items, communicating blockers and progress through-out the project lifecycle.
- Measure, own and drive predictability through Operational Excellence and transparency through data and KPIs.
- Own your software, helping guide your team to deliver it whilst providing appropriate support for end-users.
- Help scope and define new solutions to problems while influencing the Roadmap and ensuring we delivery truly viable features and Products.
- When not helping drive forward the assigned features and line-management you’ll be contributing your coding skills towards delivery of features.
- The ability to delivery architecturally sound solutions in the absence of a highly experienced individual contributor
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
- A strong technology background delivering software as an individual contributor or manager
- Understanding of testing frameworks such as: JUnit, JGiven, SonarQube and Sealights
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure and technologies, preferably AWS.
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated abilities driving operational excellence and best practices
- Demonstrated experience in shipping high quality products and services
- Able to communicate technical concepts simply and successfully, to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintains relationships with other disciplines and stakeholders
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.