ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Daily On Call Playback Operator performs a variety of tasks related to live, pre-recorded, studio and field production, all in support of multiple 24x7 TV broadcast channels and OTT platforms. Primary duties include, but are not limited to, faxing out all incoming and outgoing feeds, assigning, troubleshooting, and managing external and internal track feeds, video server equipment, server recorders/players, satellite/IP receive equipment and signal transmission and monitoring equipment.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Setup and operate different types of video/audio recording and playback devices in a simultaneous, multi-tasking environment
- Coordinates, troubleshoots, and follows up on incoming and outgoing satellite, OTT media streams/signals, IP transmission and/or Telco feeds with internal and external entities and understands signal flow
- Controls and configures satellite antenna, frame syncs, remotes and receive equipment. Schedules backup feeds as needed
- Collaborates with internal and external entities with initial and daily fax out of all tracks and remote feeds.
- Develop, write and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the department.
- Controls and understands configuration of multi view equipment, router matrix, and media asset management systems
- Controls and configures internal digital audio matrix, including IFB, PL and PAP panel assignments.
- Assigns, configures, maintains, and manages TOC resources proactively to ensure that all recordings and projects are accomplished per daily schedule
- Coordinates and builds Remote Technical One Sheet for dissemination to facility
- Complete formal paperwork for TOC (Technical Operations Center) and other departments including, but not limited to creating, maintaining, and disseminating daily record schedules, emails, and charts of all feeds and remote based information
- Quality checks and adjusts video/audio signal levels for optimum quality
- Able to complete tasks and projects with strict deadlines
- Take direction from control room personnel for content playback during live broadcasts
- Create rundowns, segment timing
- Performs ingest procedure for transfer of media material into the air server
- Ensures all recordings are accomplished per daily schedule
- Create/maintain appropriate logs and labels for removable media
- Performs other cross training tasks, as assigned, including, but not limited to the following areas; Studio Operator, Master Control operator and, Playback, TOC Operator
- Performs duties on remote broadcasts, as assigned
- Perform dubbing operations, as needed
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in broadcast operations at a local TV station, cable/satellite channel or other industry-related environment preferred
- Working knowledge of systems/equipment used in functions identified above, including analog/digital/high definition video/audio signals and monitoring equipment
- Ability to travel to remote broadcast sites, as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. un-assisted of technical and or set gear
- Ability to work well in a broadcast team environment, including talent, producers and directors, under strict time deadlines
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of weekends and holidays
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.