ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a collection of brands operating at the intersection of sports, gaming, tech, and entertainment. Our mission is to give sports fans the chance to win every day and create experiences they can’t wait to share with their friends.
We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community. We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders. We value teamwork above all else, and we believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team. Like any good sports team, we’ve got passion. Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people. With a company that’s as committed to its people as it is to its customers, FanDuel Group is a great place to develop yourself and your career.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
This role provides cross-functional leadership to streamline technical delivery across FanDuel Enterprise IT projects, programs and environments, in partnership with our multidiscipline team. Maintain a strategic relationship with stakeholders and help lead communications with technical and business program managers, and third parties. Monitor, measure and improve delivery performance and develop services to meet agreed business needs.
You, as a successful and talented candidate, will join the highly skilled teams working across the FanDuel technology organization. You will provide direction, coordination, communication and documentation supporting delivery and success completion. Provide improvement and innovation with delivery management. In this role you will help support operational and project planning.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
As the Product Owner, you will:
- Collaborate with IT leaders, engineers, and customers to co-develop a roadmap and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment.
- Turn data insights into products with actionable outcomes to the ultimate customer.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Develop, owns, and executes product roadmap.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize and maintains the sprint backlog for assigned products, balancing the requirements of stakeholders, and delivery throughput for the vertical manager and engineering team.
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology.
- Develop and maintains appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment.
- Possess comprehensive understanding of Product Management software such as JIRA, and knowledge of software development life cycle (SLDC).
- Gather the requirements from the stakeholders and creates documents such as Business Requirements Document (BRD), wireframes, or UML diagrams.
- Work with the stakeholders to understand the requirements and communicate the requirements effectively to the vertical team.
- Supporting project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian projects and systems.
- Lead partnerships with internal teams and external business partners.
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence and quality partner care.
- You work autonomously actively driving solutions, projects, and identifying areas for improvement in the platform.
- A high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable, and maintainable systems.
- You make decisions based on data and exercise judgment to balance risks and rewards.
- A clear focus on staying up to date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement and professional development.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and customer engagement skills.
- Collects and researches data; Use logical intuition and experience to complement data; Design and improve workflows, processes and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems in an efficient manner; Collect and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Experience or education suited to this role, in the areas of project, technical skills and experience.
- Experience administering enterprise environments in mission-critical, 24x7 workplace & production environments
- 5 years related experience in Enterprise level IT environments and designing, planning, documenting and implementing using the latest technology
- Advanced cloud experience with knowledge in Amazon and Google.
- Experience leading complex global projects from development through implementation
- Experience in Agile Project methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban, in addition to a foundational Waterfall project management understanding
- Experience working on medium to large projects and delivering against timelines.
- Experience in project documentation tools such as Word, Visio, LucidChart, Draw.io, Smartsheet, etc.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.