ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Join a place where innovation, creativity, customer/business focus, continuous improvement, automation and operational objectives are a way of life and love what you do.
We’re a company that doesn’t stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits and exceed expectations. As a member of our technology team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on dynamic projects, collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Working with the development team and other engineers, you will conduct system analysis of operational issues to include automation, troubleshooting, and problem solving. You will be charged with monitoring the production environments, ensuring proactive management of events, active vendor management and proper systems optimization to maximize availability of critical services.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and the ability to act as liaison, delivering information both to technical and non-technical teams. Being a highly motivated team player will also be absolutely essential within this role as well as being eager to learn new technologies.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Proactive monitoring and support of the production environments
- Posess exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Maintain a good standard of providing information internally with regards to ongoing issues
- Ability to manage third party relationships
- Maintain and suggest improvements to the incident and problem processes
- Act promptly on alarms, service degradation and outages
- Acts as a focal point for outages until restoration
- Maintain, escalate and update Ops related tickets and applicable deliverables
- Deliver on KPIs set internally as well as adhere to SLAs with regards to service delivery to other departments
- Direct contact with Service Providers and 3rd parties
- Using industry best practice to handle service requests, incidents and change requests
- Create new and update existing knowledge base articles
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years professional experience in similar role.
- 2+ years professional experience in an ecommerce role with significant focus on online or mobile applications.
Must be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Experience in a technology dependent environment.
- Knowledge of the Gaming Industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience working with Atlassian tools, such as JIRA and Confluence
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.