ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Atlanta, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We're looking for a strategically driven, but hands-on Senior Manager HSE whose role is to identify health and safety challenges specific to the business and implement innovative solutions that will remove roadblocks and allow teams to seamlessly execute their duties. The Health, Safety, Sustainability and Environmental (HSE) Team is leading the development of Flutters global Health, Safety, Sustainability and Environmental framework and standards.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Organize and participate in site visits of both Retail and Corporate Real Estate to provide support in areas of accident management, risk assessment, fire safety and other aspects of statutory compliance.
- Support the HSE team in the strategic design, development and implementation of Global policies and procedures.
- Work with the HSE Advisors and key stakeholders in the organization to promote, change, and deploy new HSE tools and strategies.
- Plan and execute monthly HSE reviews for key stakeholders across all regions.
- Develop and execute efficient program tracking and reporting processes for regional and global HSE initiatives.
- Improve overall HSE performance by using a data-driven approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, and improvement rollouts.
Working closely with the Internal Audit and Divisional Risk Team, you will understand each business unit’s priorities, strategies and opportunities to provide effective advice & guidance on risk management. As a passionate leader you will look to develop effective working relationships throughout the Group. You will give confidence to the board, collaborate, and challenge Senior Managers whilst being visible and available on sites to continue to champion and raise the profile of your function for it to become truly owned by the business. People are crucial to the success of the Group, there is an absolute desire to engage and inspire people to create a continuous improvement culture in HSSE.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 6+ years in multi-site corporate and/or retail HSE management at management level
- Senior qualification in H&S (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma or similar) and reflective grade membership of OHS body (e.g. GradIOSH/MIIRSM or similar) preferred
- Understanding of commercial mindset when approaching HSE management and best practice
- Ability to understand worldwide Safety requirements (i.e.: Regulations, Codes, Standards, Directives, and Administrative Policies)
- Ability to balance the big picture and strategic context with the attention to detail / operational mindset.
- Experience to identify and drive process and operational improvements
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to collaborate, problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze data and make recommendations with a business orientation and employee experience mindset
- Ability to build internal networks and work cross-functional
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.