ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it.
The Senior Motion Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and creation of broadcast graphics and graphic packages from scratch using industry standard Adobe software. Design, create, and implement complex animated sequences, both 2 and 3 dimensional, using industry standard software. Manage all files associated with created graphics both locally and over a network. You will be collaborating with the Marketing department to animate 2D graphics for marketing assets that will live in any/all mediums, such as broadcast, digital, social, etc.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Design and produce titles graphics and animations for broadcast and digital spots, features, and live program segments using industry standard Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects Software
- Create mockups and animations for visual concepts
- Create animated segments using industry standard Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects,
- Composite animated segments, live video and graphic elements using Adobe After Effects software
- Work from creative briefs and successfully receive and apply feedback.
- Familiar with all Social Media platforms
- Develop effective file structures that can be referenced easily during and after projects
- Manage data associated with Adobe and Cinema 4D programs as assigned
- Additional responsibilities as assigned or requested
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of motion graphic design experience required
- Highly proficient with Adobe software including: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Knowledge of 3D animation using Cinema 4D and Maya is a plus
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to adapt quickly
- Strong organizational skills with attention to project and file hierarchy
- Additional knowledge and ability to trouble shoot relevant technology and software needed to stay competitive and perform to our standards is also a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule consisting of weekends and holidays
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.