ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it.
Our passionate design team values collaboration, sharing ideas, and championing user-centered experiences across the organization.
This role requires a multi-disciplined Senior Designer to join our Creative Team and execute a range of assets across many areas of the business. You will work closely with Copywriters, Creative Directors, Project Managers, and other Designers in our New York office to ensure our projects meet goals and objectives, while also maintaining a high level of quality and brand consistency. This role will have the ability to translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, and engaging to drive our business forward.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Partner on all projects from concept to post-production
- Brainstorm and develop creative concepts that combine branding and commerce
- Analyse briefs and articulate your ideas to stakeholders across the
- Design performance-based assets, including social media, landing pages, banner ads, and email
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and easy to understand
- Follow and evolve design style and brand guidelines
- Present design decisions to internal stakeholders
- Help inspire team members within the design team and mentor designers
- Work on a wide range of digital advertising formats including DCO platforms with strong skills across the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Web/Online, Social Media platforms and high-level Rich Media Digital Advertising
- Explore and execute design and branding elements including but not limited to seasonal advertising campaigns, web design, OOH applications, logo/identity design
- Create and ensure delivery of engaging designs for web, print, and digital/interactive media on a given timeline
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 5 years of professional graphic design experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with a design focus or related field preferred
- Highly Proficient in Adobe CS with expertise in developing design concepts and solutions based on creative briefs
- Strong skills in HTML5 and CSS and a familiarity with Flashtalking
- Skilled in turning feedback into solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas
- Meet deadlines and collaborate with cross-functional teams and work autonomously
- Understanding of responsive web design and best practices
- Interest in Poker, Casino and Sports-betting industries
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.