ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are seeking Workspace Director to lead our overall workspace strategy in the Americas that is aligned with our growth objectives and our vision of a new, flexible global workforce. You will oversee the workplace operations functions for those who work in the office and those who split their time between the home and office, creating a world-class workspace experience for employees in different locations. You will be the expert who is staying ahead of the curve on industry trends and best practices. This role will be responsible for all our office from Canada, through the US and into Columbia.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Evolve and maintain the workspace operations support model to efficiently and effectively meet the changing needs of the business.
- Manage day-to-day operations of our offices (e.g. health & safety, security, maintenance, mail etc) leveraging external suppliers as required.
- Working with the Group CRE Operations Team you will identify and validate existing organizational requirements and workplace needs including space utilization, headcount growth forecasting, specialized business requirements, and occupancy/capacity metrics.
- Liaise and build relationships with business partners to ensure their business’ allocation and adjacency needs are met, validating headcount projections and confirming spatial programming requirements.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and insights with regards to workplace strategy, design, and best practices.
- Ensure best practice and implementation plans are appropriately positioned with other Regions to enable them to execute successfully.
- Preparation and management of workspace operating and capital expenditure budgets.
- Professional development of your direct reports.
- Supporting the CRE Project Management team with office specific projects.
- Oversee the Development and implementation of Facility Management programs including preventative and reactive maintenance, life-cycle requirements and service level agreements.
- Oversee the Implementation and management of H&S procedures working with the Group HSSE team to deliver a healthy and safe working environment.
- Work with the Business Continuity team to ensure that we can effectively manage any event that may disrupt our core business activities.
- Work with our Outsourced Business Partner to ensure that all services are delivered to the highest standards.
- Oversee the development and implementation of workplace initiatives which promote a positive working environment and employee wellbeing.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 10 years of experience in Facilities Management and a demonstrable track record of being the responsible manager of a large corporate office or similar facility preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in workplace strategy, occupancy and space planning in a global company including managing workplace operations and services
- Expertise in space planning, user research, occupancy planning and strategy, and space programming
- Experience successfully developing the growth and evolution of facilities and establishing the necessary teams to support them and scaling them in a fast paced environment
- Ability to balance the big picture and strategic context with the attention to detail / operational mindset
- Prior experience creating and managing budgets
- Experience to identify and drive process and operational improvements
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to collaborate, problem solve and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to analyze data and make recommendations with a business orientation and employee experience mindset
- Ability to build internal networks and work cross-functional
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational and project management skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.