ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Atlanta, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Product Manager, Account & Wallet is responsible for the planning and execution of successful Account and Wallet product initiatives. This includes understanding and prioritizing product/customer needs, defining product goals, and working closely with engineering, design, and other key stakeholders to bring solutions to market. The Product Manager, Account & Wallet ensures successful product performance through market analysis, a deep understanding of customer needs, and objective data analysis and reporting.
This Product Manager role with have specific focus on the FanDuel Wallet product offering:
- Wallet – Wallet Segregation, performance and scalability
- Bonus Wallets – collaborate with the reward, loyalty and promotion team to ensure we support all our bonus types.
- New Products – lead the product effort in building and integration new products.
This will ensure we not only provide customers the the best experience in the industry, but also exciting and rewarding reasons to play with us. In order to succeed you will need to understand and prioritize product and customer needs, define the product vision and OKRs, and working closely with engineering, design, commercial and marketing teams bring solutions to market.
Product managers are leaders and impactful communicators, able to present ideas clearly, take feedback openly and confidently, and ultimately work with a wide variety of stakeholders to create the future of sports and entertainment.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Shape, inform, and drive execution of product initiatives
- Establish and maintain domain expertise on the product, market, and competitors
- Assess product opportunities and contribute meaningfully to ideation and prioritization for new initiatives and products
- Ensure transparency and alignment with organizational stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing and operational functions to ensure successful product deliveries and launches
- Identify, prioritize, and execute post-launch optimizations and improvements
- Track and report objectively on product performance
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a product manager or similar role
- Proven track record of delivering successful and innovative products
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects while effectively balancing scope, resourcing, time, and quality
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability for goals and deliverables
- Demonstrated success cross-functionally influencing teams without formal authority
- Strong quantitative skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.