ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Our competitive edge comes from making decisions based on accurate and timely data. As a Data Architect, you will help us build scalable systems to provide access to that data across the company.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Data Architect in this position will perform design work for large and complex data solutions and the interfaces between them. Position will drive adherence to standards, processes and policies and create architecture documentation for the entire data engineering team, working effectively across various data verticals.
This position will also lead and centralize our efforts to drive Operational Excellence. This includes owning the roadmap for quality operation and OE items with a timeline and progress tracking across the entire data engineering org.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Strong database knowledge in data warehouse concepts like ETL pipeline, modeling, maintenance, configuration, programming, troubleshooting, debugging, query optimization and testing.
- Strong skills in solving complex data challenges and presenting with a short and long-term solution that can be followed.
- Expert in research and promote new techniques and data warehousing and data platform tools that shape the future of the data warehousing in the business.
- Expert in programming language like Python, Java or similar language
- Expert in cloud platform technologies like Data Lake, AWS Glue, Big Data related or similar
- Understanding business requirements and provide best design approach.
- Good Technical documentation and commination skills
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K plan with company match
- Attractive health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.