FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team.
Millions of sports fans use FanDuel products every day to get closer to the action, so we take pride in building products that make sports more exciting, are easy to use and incredibly reliable.
Software Engineering Manager at FanDuel is a role where you can begin to develop your skills and experience as a manager. You will directly manage a team of Engineers and be accountable for the customer experience, project prioritisation, software quality, and system maintenance. Most of all, you are accountable for the experience, management and development of the Engineers that report to you. You set the example for our values and help engineers grow by encouraging them to contribute to cross-team technical discussions, supporting their ideas, and empowering them to make decisions. If you’re looking to exercise and develop your existing core leadership skills both from a technical and people management point of view, then this is the position for you!
What you can expect
- Interesting work - working in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry, new problems and exciting solutions are never too far away. There are always opportunities to learn new skills and broaden your horizons
- A sense of achievement - Our teams own their own software and when that awesome new feature ships to users and the positive feedback starts rolling in, you can feel really proud of what you and your team created
- Personal development - clear and defined career pathways for every role at every level, a supportive manager, loads of learning opportunities and even 10% of your time to dedicate to your learning.
- Belonging - everyone at FanDuel works for each other, we win together, make mistakes together and have lots of fun doing it.
- Trust - A trusting work environment where productivity is valued above all else, giving you autonomy and ownership of your time and work
- Great financial package - this includes salary, pension, private healthcare, share save scheme, flexible working & holiday policy and a number of other benefits.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.