FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team.
Millions of sports fans use FanDuel products every day to get closer to the action, so we take pride in building products that make sports more exciting, are easy to use and incredibly reliable.
We're passionate about creating a collaborative culture where every Engineer has a real impact so whether you’re just getting started building small components or a highly experienced engineer leading on strategic and complex architectures you’ll play a key role in delivering great experiences to our players.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will autonomously tackle problems of increasing complexity and will take ownership for designing, implementing and deploying significant components, features or services. You have a greater focus on Operational Excellence, identifying problems and proposing solutions. You take on projects and make software enhancements that improve the team software and processes.
Developing the backend services that power FanDuel’s products, you’ll work in a small cross-functional team that owns its own software, projects and outcomes. This allows you to stay dynamic, move quickly and maintain your own quality. Our tech stack includes Java, Python, Docker, K8s and AWS, amongst others and the scale and complexity of our engineering environments provides interesting problems to solve at every turn.
What you can expect
- Interesting work - working in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry, new problems and exciting solutions are never too far away. There are always opportunities to learn new skills and broaden your horizons
- A sense of achievement - Our teams own their own software and when that awesome new feature ships to users and the positive feedback starts rolling in, you can feel really proud of what you and your team created
- Personal development - clear and defined career pathways for every role at every level, a supportive manager, loads of learning opportunities and even 10% of your time to dedicate to your learning.
- Belonging - everyone at FanDuel works for each other, we win together, make mistakes together and have lots of fun doing it.
- Trust - A trusting work environment where productivity is valued above all else, giving you autonomy and ownership of your time and work
- Great financial package - this includes salary, annual bonus, pension, private healthcare, share save scheme, flexible working & holiday policy and a number of other benefits.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.