ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Senior Art Director takes the lead role maintaining TVG Network’s design, look and brand. You will be both hands-on and high-level, overseeing key design work, facilitating integration of new elements into the live broadcast production and integrating our multiple brands. Works closely with many departments within TVG, including TV Management, Marketing, Promotions, Digital, and the Graphics department when developing a project, including determining creative requirements, presenting design concepts & deliverables, building production assets and execution.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Creates multiple design concepts for broadcast on TVG.
- Interpret and translate wireframes into tangible and compelling experiences
- Follow creative direction and brand guidelines, establish design patterns and extensions
- Work collaboratively with numerous TVG departments, including TV Management, Production, and Marketing
- Focuses on meeting deadlines by executing and delivering on specifications
- Leads, trains, and develops the Broadcast Motion Graphics Artist and Graphics Operator teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit and proactive personality
- Stays abreast of innovations in broadcast, graphic design, technology, social media and digital trends
- Expertise in broadcast television design
- Hands-on knowledge of Adobe CS suite, Broadcast CG Systems, and DataLinks (or similar) Automation
- Ability to be both hands-on and provide clear direction to others
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 7 years experience in television graphics or related field
- Experience working in Broadcast Graphics environment, Style Guides, Adobe Creative Suite and motion graphics.
- Proficiency in data integration and broadcast visualization.
- Degree in interactive and/or communication design (graphic design) Preferred or in lieu of experience.
- Exceptional client presentation skills and the ability to articulate design process and justification.
- Experience interacting directly with multiple departments and a track record for developing strong working relationships, eliciting vision & direction, and presenting & selling creative concepts
- Extensive knowledge of the CG animation process
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.