ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel— A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook— America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG— The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing— A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino— Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Enterprise IT Systems Team supports business operations by implementing and supporting modern infrastructure services and business applications. We continually strive to improve the enterprise infrastructure and business applications stack with innovation, digital transformation, and staying on top of the latest trends in technologies to improve business processes and operations. We ensure the services and solutions we offer and support are aligned with technical, security, and business initiatives.
The Enterprise IT Systems Engineer in the business applications space will be responsible for building, integrating, and supporting robust and scalable solutions based on stakeholder requirements while ensuring alignment with existing solutions and initiatives. This includes partnering with technical teams to assist with application integrations. The candidate will have working experience in implementing, managing, and supporting CRM systems, financial systems, workflow and integration tools and APIs as well as integration experience with IdPs leveraging SSO, SAML and SCIM. Solid understanding of cloud, hybrid, and on-premise infrastructure models as well as solution delivery and SDLC practices.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Implement applications based on requirements supplied by business stakeholders that meet technical and security requirements.
- Integrate applications with other SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions
- Collaborate with delivery managers, business analysts, and business stakeholders to provide project updates and technical guidance around the business application portfolio.
- Coordinate with vendors and other internal technical teams when elevated support is needed.
- Implement updates and changes to applications when required
- Perform administrative tasks
- Periodically assist in internal and external system audits and access reviews
- Create and maintain system and process documentation
- Train end users and cross functional team members when required
- Create sandbox/test environments for evaluation and testing of current/new technologies.
- Provide tier 2 and 3 support and troubleshooting when required.
- Provide support during off hours when required.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and integrating various SaaS applications.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing, performing configuration and customization of the Salesforce platform.
- Has a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting, maintaining, enhancing, and creating workflows, functions, and configurations within various SaaS solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting and performing administrative functions in Oracle EBS or other financial systems.
- Demonstrated experience in SSO, SAML and SCIM integration with Okta
- Ability to propose, justify, plan, and bring to closure highly complex and large-scale information technology projects.
- Understanding of services and capabilities offered in IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS service models including AWS, GCP, Okta and Office 365.
- Understanding of SDLC practices including waterfall, Kanban and Agile methodologies
- Understands system capacities and limitations.
- Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program and service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills.
- Experience in providing 24/7 support when required.
- Must pass State of Oregon Racing Commission background security check.
- Must pass State Casino Employee background security checks.
- BS in IS/CS/CE/EE or related field and 5+ years’ experience; or, MS in IS/CS/CE/EE or related field and 4+ years’ experience; or, minimum of 8 years current experience in enterprise-class design, top tier incident response, strategic technology analysis, and infrastructure implementation.
Physical demands (ADA):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or use calculator or numerical keys on computer keyboard. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time as well as bend, reach, and stoop, or kneel. Moderate physical activity is required, including the ability to lift 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment. Must be able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment. Requires the ability to meet pressure deadlines and time constraints.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
TVG Network/Betfair US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.