FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
We’re looking for an experienced senior product designer to join our UX & Design team in Edinburgh or Glasgow, Scotland, working on our Account and Wallet.
What you’ll do
You’ll be part of the design team whose work spans multiple world leading products, solving complex problems at scale, helping iterate on every detail to drive key results and working on solutions that help our new customers while also serving our seasoned veterans.
Join a fast growing UX & Design team, working on innovative new features and building upon the existing experiences that our customers love, maintaining our best-in-class status.
You’ll lead team projects and goals with wide scope and ambiguity, while educating the team and stakeholders on UX & Design best practices. You’ll move forward projects with a lot of autonomy and look at projects in the form of problems to be solved to meet schedules and goals. You’ll develop new approaches for tackling a problem, using known methods and anticipating problems. You’ll spend time observing customers and be involved in validating solutions with them.
You’ll lead and facilitate meetings and design sessions and contributes to wider team meetings. You’ll receive coaching in technical and behavioural skills, and you will coach less experienced team members in technical skills. You’ll actively participate in hiring processes and onboarding new team members to help to attract the best talent.
What you bring
You’re an experienced professional with a full understanding of one or more functional areas. You’ve contributed heavily to multiple projects on multiple shipped products.
You have extensive expertise in visual hierarchy, layout and information architecture. You show a strong understanding of user-centered design methodologies. You have designed for scale and consistently, and can advocate for the use and contribution to the design system. You’re a respected partner amongst your peers in product and engineering. You can identify product overlaps and gaps in your own work. You have a good working knowledge of user research process and methodologies and maintain a good knowledge of customer behaviour in products you work on.
You can clearly communicate your rationale to partners. You’re trained in best practices of hiring and have a solid foundation of a professional network.
What to include in your application
- Your resume and any extra info that’s relevant
- At least one case study of a real world project. A portfolio with multiple case studies is better. Demonstrate your UX, UI, product thinking, process, and communication skills. You can read a blog post about we look for in a case study. If you can’t share a case study with us, please let us know why so we can work something out.
- Any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, or others that you think we should see.
What you’ll get
Beyond working with such a great team? We’re serious about career development at FanDuel. We’ll help you set development goals and use our discipline-specific career framework to grow over time. We have a focus on continuous development and a drive to help you reach your potential, with in-house training and a development budget.
- Inclusive and collaborative colleagues who value and respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working and holidays so you can refuel as needed and take the time that suits your values and beliefs.
- Look after your wellbeing with access to a fantastic Employee Assistance Program.
- Go on the road and join your teammates with trips to industry events and visits to our global locations.
- Excellent development opportunities including time for personal development, a career ladder that shows the best ways to progress and a manager that supports you every step of the way.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.