ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud and Risk Manager is responsible for leading a team of associates in detecting and preventing fraud and risk across our Daily Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino and Racing products. The Fraud and Risk Manager oversees the day-to-day prevention operation and requires a proficient understanding of existing and emerging risks within online gaming or related industries. Fraud and Risk Managers must pass required licensing as mandated by various state gaming and racing regulatory bodies.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Lead and manage the fraud prevention team and daily prevention operations.
- Identify operational inefficiencies, improve processes, automate tasks and develop new solutions while balancing customer and operational impacts.
- Work with cross-functional teams across FanDuel for collaboration on fraud risks, investigations and regulatory reporting.
- Participate in operational forecasting, scheduling and capacity planning.
- Assist in creating and maintaining standard operating procedures and policies.
- Develop, track, and report on KPIs.
- Oversee team productivity and provide continuous constructive feedback and coaching.
- Manage recruiting efforts to identify top quality candidates that continuously raise the performance bar.
- Assist with ad hoc fraud escalations, investigations, related projects/assignments and cross-functional support as necessary.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of fraud experience in daily fantasy sports, online gaming or related industries preferred.
- 2+ years of direct experience managing multi-tiered teams preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Passionate in helping others learn and grow.
- Proficient knowledge of online gaming fraud schemes and categories as well as common fraud prevention strategies and systems.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, communication, organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of the entire chargeback workflow.
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at various levels across multiple business units.
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.