ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst plays an integral role in assisting the Operation teams in achieving service and productivity objectives. This position is responsible for daily reporting, staffing & scheduling (generation), and adding approved edits/exceptions to schedules. This includes ensuring agents are configured properly in the workforce system, running system processes to generate schedules and work through any errors, review schedules to ensure the best coverage is provided, and making schedule adjustments, as needed, to meet staffing and service goals. The Workforce Management Analyst will also seek feedback, leverage observations and data in their partnership with site leadership to promote a "one team" atmosphere.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Develop work schedules in Workforce Management software to meet forecasted needs.
- Assist with data entry information that originates from Five9, Verint, Crystal Reports, and other data sources.
- Maintain spreadsheets, team meetings, and all other priority scheduling needs.
- Assist Operations Managers, Workforce Analysts and Workforce Management Real Time Analysts with vacation management, shift coverage changes, break optimization, lunches, and training.
- Make necessary adjustments/changes to associates work schedules as needed
- Assist with email correspondence to associates and leaders regarding inquiries.
- Produce on-demand reports as needed.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years of call center work experience
- 1+ year of WFM experience in an inbound or outbound center environment
- Prior experience with workforce management tools, such as Genesis or NICE or Verint or Agyle Time preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible; able to multi-task in response to time-sensitive and changing situations.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to work without direct supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task in response to time-sensitive and changing situations.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.