ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Fraud and Risk Chargeback Supervisor is responsible for leading a small team of associates and plays a key role in supervising our chargeback reimbursement process across the FanDuel Group brands. This role assists in overseeing the daily chargeback resolution operation to ensure industry leading performance, compliance and customer support. Advanced understanding of the chargeback dispute process is required as well as a strong understanding of existing and emerging Fraud risks within Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Supervise a small team of Chargeback Associates and assist in the daily chargeback resolution operation to ensure established procedures and SLAs are completed.
- Analyze chargeback data and trends, including merchant dispute ratios, to understand the root cause of chargebacks and develop mitigating solutions.
- Train, coach and monitor team and business performance to maximize the recovery and prevention of chargebacks.
- Lead chargeback initiatives and projects to proactively mitigate loss and risk.
- Assist with inbound and outbound customer escalations as well as advanced account review and resolution.
- Organize team scheduling and daily responsibilities.
- Assist team leadership with chargeback strategies, key performance indicators, scorecards, enhanced due diligence and regulatory reporting.
- Assist in identifying, growing, and developing top talent within the Fraud and Risk Chargeback Team.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to maximize debt recovery and team efficiency.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2+ years of chargeback resolution experience in Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries preferred.
- 1+ years of fraud experience in Daily Fantasy Sports, online gaming or related industries preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred.
- Advanced understanding of the chargeback workflow.
- Advanced understanding of bank and payment operations, industry trends and best practices.
- Advanced understanding of Check, ACH, Wire, Debit/Credit card, PayPal and other payment channels operating rules.
- Direct experience managing or mentoring a team of associates and the desire to help others learn and grow.
- Strong knowledge of common fraud-prevention strategies and systems.
- Strong analytical ability; SQL experience preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for sports and/or gaming industry a plus.
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.