ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for passionate technologists, strong communicators, and those with a commitment to continuous improvement. The ideal candidate will have the confidence to propose pragmatic solutions to complex problems and be eager to learn from and educate others. You, as a successful and talented candidate, will join the highly skilled team working across the FanDuel technology organization. As a part of the Network Engineering team, you will assist in the design, definition, implementation, observation, and support of the network architectures and environments.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborating with network architects to design and implement company networks.
- Configured and develop cloud-based production and tools in the network suite.
- Installing and configuring networking hardware, environments, and cloud products.
- Creating and implementing network security measures.
- Managing and mentoring junior Network Engineering staff.
- Conducting regular network performance tests.
- Collaborate with junior networking staff on networking maintenance tasks.
- Dealing with escalated network support issues.
- Drawing up network status reports.
- Participant in on-call rotation for all incident management and change management requirements.
- Analyze and improve network monitoring, alerting, logging, dashboards.
- Deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN).
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure as code delivery/pipelines.
- Serve as a thought leader in advanced networking concepts.
- Provide technical coordination, oversight, and leadership for technology and business staff and serve as an escalation point for complex technical issues.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience or an Advanced Degree preferred
- Expert knowledge of Cisco networking equipment and software - Cisco CCIE, CCNA or CCNP Routing and Switching, or Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator.
- Experience administering enterprise IP networks in mission-critical, 24x7 production environments.
- 5 years related experience in infrastructure/network environments and designing, planning, documenting, and implementing LANs and WANs using the latest technology.
- Cloud networking experience with knowledge in Amazon and Google.
- Experience leading complex global projects from development through implementation.
- Ability to understand systems from all levels, from the "big picture" enterprise-level view to the low-level technical view.
- Advance understanding and implementation of infrastructure as code deployment and automation methods.
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence and quality partner care.
- You work autonomously actively driving solutions, projects, and identifying areas for improvement in the platform.
- A high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable, and maintainable systems.
- You make decisions based on data and exercise judgment to balance risks and rewards.
- Lead partnerships with internal teams and external business partners.
- Willingness to mentor early career staff, contributing to their development technically and professionally.
- A clear focus on staying up-to-date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement with the network industry, and a desire to remain hands-on.
- Demonstrated thought leadership and customer engagement skills.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.