ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Lead the development of the sportsbook business strategy and ensure the implementation of same throughout the organization.
THE GAME PLAN
Bachelor’s degree in Management Science, Information Systems or related field followed by five (5) years of post-baccalaureate experience in the position offered or a related position.
At least three years of experience must include:
- Quantitative analysis/strategic business development in the field of sports betting;
- Managing or participating in sports betting Risk & Trading practices, including odds compilation, live trading, trading analytics, strategic trading decisions and trading operations;
- Undertaking B2C customer marketing including digital marketing (including affiliate, PPC, SEO, Social, Content, traditional media (TV, Radio, Mail), and B2C acquisition and retention marketing;
- Analysis of operations and performance, including commercial, analytics, and customer intelligence, by applying analytical techniques including regression, user segmentation, and cohort analysis to forecast revenue, assess new investment ideas and monitor business performance; and
- Undertaking quantitative analysis in the digital product space (funnel analysis, cohort analysis, multivariate testing) to identify and drive improvements in product conversion.
At least two years of experience must involve:
- Utilization of SQL and other analytic tools, including KNIME, Python and R to undertake quantitative analysis of consumer behavior, risk modeling and pricing , and deliver insights in order to drive positive outcomes;
- Leveraging product and technology to develop the product roadmap;
- Managing commercial relationship with third parties/suppliers in the betting/gaming industry, including data companies and payment providers; and
- Analyzing P&L and developing recommendations to drive the business to a higher level of profitability.
**Position requires monthly travel (2-4 days per month) to New York City company office**
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
This position is eligible for incentives pursuant to FanDuel’s Employee Referral Program
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.