ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in Georgia, California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and an affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and an affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our Customer Retention Tooling (CRT) team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
We deliver the highest quality of customer service to ensure moments fans can’t wait to share. We’re focused on building comprehensive and intuitive customer service tooling that is pivotal in delivering outstanding customer service.
Our ability to provide best in class service hinges on our ability to continue to build, expand and innovate on our existing retention tooling. Our team is building an omni-channel solution to meet the expectation of our fans and develop a one-stop-shop for our internal agents to swiftly meet the demanding and changing needs of our users. This will streamline our comprehensive internal tooling allowing FanDuel to do more with less. As we scale into new states, our internal tooling will enable each agent to service more fans, long-term saving on operational overhead.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience and passion for writing distributed, highly scalable and available backend systems & APIs using Python, Django and/or Java.
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure and technologies, preferably AWS.
- Experience using containers (e.g. Docker), and orchestration (Kubernetes).
- Experience with CI and build automation tools, preferably Buildkite
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- You work in project ideas with customers, stakeholders, and peers.
- You write simple and extendable code following standards and best practices. You test your code thoroughly.
- You help balance customer requirements with the team requirements.
- You help your team evolve by actively participating in the code review process, design discussions, team planning, and ticket/metric/COE reviews.
- You take on projects and make software enhancements that improve the team software and processes.
- You work to resolve the root cause of complex problems, leaving software better and easier to maintain than when you found it.
- You help recruit, interview and on-board for your team.
- You estimate stories/tasks accurately and deliver them in time.
- You mentor and help to develop others.
- On-call rotation where required. You provide excellent customer support.
- Most importantly, you are; humble, pragmatic, self-managed, thirsty for knowledge, never satisfied and always challenging the norm.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.