ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel— A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook— America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG— The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing— A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino— Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars US — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Health, Safety, Sustainability and Environmental (HSE) Team is leading the development of Flutters global Health, Safety, Sustainability and Environmental framework and standards. The team is searching for a strategically driven, but hands-on Senior Manager HSE who role is identify health and safety challenges specific to the business and implement innovative solutions that will remove roadblocks and allow teams to seamlessly execute their duties.
As an advocate of HSE, you will have the opportunity to develop and manage exciting regional and global health and safety projects that help enable statutory and industry compliance. Working with teams across the region in both the Retail and Corporate workspace, you'll need excellent stakeholder management, organizational, and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to clearly communicate and present information to seek buy-in.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Organize and participate in site visits of both Retail and Corporate Real Estate to provide support in areas of accident management, risk assessment, fire safety and other aspects of statutory compliance.
- Support the HSE team in the strategic design, development and implementation of Global policies and procedures
- Work with the HSE Advisors and key stakeholders in the organization to promote, change, and deploy new HSE tools and strategies
- Plan and execute monthly HSE reviews for key stakeholders across all regions
- Develop and execute efficient program tracking and reporting processes for regional and global HSE initiatives
- Improve overall HSE performance by using a data-driven approach for issue identification, root cause analysis, and improvement rollouts
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Significant experience in multi-site corporate and/or retail HSE management at management level
- Senior qualification in H&S (e.g. NEBOSH Diploma or similar) and reflective grade membership of OHS body (e.g. GradIOSH/MIIRSM or similar)
- Demonstrable ability to deliver business cases for continuous improvement to senior leaders
- Understanding of commercial mindset when approaching HSE management and best practice
- Demonstrable solution focused approach to HSE management within a wider-risk management mindset
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in, and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.