ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re looking for an SEO & ASO Marketing Manager to own the companywide strategy on optimizing for organic search volume across brand, category and longtail opportunities. This is a highly visible role that will shape our enterprise SEO & ASO strategy, maturing from a transactional approach to a holistic approach for our multifaceted business.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Own and work cross functionally to improve platform search-friendliness alongside day-to-day content and front-end optimization work
- Partner with Content and broader teams across the business to develop category strategies against sports, fantasy and gaming markets; derive and deliver tangible business value from this holistic approach
- Assess and invest in comprehensive keyword strategy driving business results across customer acquisition and engagement
- Implement and assist in the development of SEO & ASO strategies that drive growth and ROI
- Responsible for leading SEO audits and sharing SEO recommendations, analyzing deliverables and results to internal teams
- Manage both on-page and off-page SEO for selected brands within the group
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO & ASO industry.
- Master the architecture, content taxonomy, and technical constraints of the Fanduel Group websites.
- Leverage customer insights and analytics to continually optimize campaigns
- Track and analyze technical factors affecting search visibility, crawling and index coverage, providing insight and recommendations for improvement.
- Discover and report on potential systemic technical problems in indexablity, canonicalization, redirects, HTTP errors, etc.
- Continually innovate to drive improvement by leveraging the latest technologies.
- Identifying, approaching and negotiating with websites to build up a unique network of links.
- Manage link building campaigns, conducting backlink profile analysis across all domains.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on SEO & ASO preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Analytical, or Technical field (or other relevant discipline) preferred
- Managerial or mentorship experience preferred
- Expertise in Google Search console, Screaming Frog, SemRush, Ahrefs, Itunes connect, Appannie and/or equivalent tools
- Expertise in web analytics & reporting tools such as Google Data Studio, Google analytics, Tableau, …
- Excellent analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience in agency management and contract negotiation
- Great oral and written communication, with the ability to clearly explain SEO & ASO concepts and write copy in the form of title tags, headlines, etc.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, attention to detail, and quality assurance
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS, and code structure as it relates to SEO
- Ability and eagerness to effectively balance ad-hoc daily requests with big-picture strategic work
- Customer focused
- Interest in the Online Gaming Industry preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.