ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel— A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook— America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG— The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing— A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino— Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The primary role of the Payment Operations Associate is to prevent and detect fraudulent transactions as well as to reconcile all customer payments and withdrawals. The role involves utilizing a number of detection techniques in-order to identify high risk accounts, unusual activity, investigate, and subsequently close suspicious accounts in order to mitigate risk. As part of the reconciliation process, the Payments and Fraud Analyst will need to be skilled in data mining, interpreting large quantities of information and effectively reporting pertinent details. This role relies heavily on the compilation and analysis of data from 3rd Party Vendor Portals, banking documents, and populating data into spreadsheet reports. Occasional weekend work expectation on an as needed basis.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Identification of suspicious activity (AML) using the fraud monitoring tools and systems.
- Performing initial investigations and prepare fraud reports.
- Reconcile customer payments and withdrawals daily. Liaise with various business teams to make appropriate corrections for any variances.
- Work within a team environment to gather, interpret and analyze data.
- Assist in developing and maintaining daily/weekly/monthly reporting for financial, gaming and other statistical data.
- Interact with internal client data tools and software to extract information upon request.
- Provide inbound support related to customer financial inquiries.
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned and assist in ad hoc projects.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- In-depth knowledge of banking systems and online payment methods.
- Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering detection methods and regulations.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills with internal and external customers.
- Licensure: Must pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and casino regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- Experience with Fraud prevention, detection and investigation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) including a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel Functions (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Experience in the banking and payments industry.
- E-Commerce experience
- Understanding of online betting or casino industry
- Some knowledge of Fraud and Money Laundering detection methods and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in a related field.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.