ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for Seasonal Customer Operations Agents to become part of our team to support our users on Sportsbook and Casino products for Major Sporting Events across the globe.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, chat, and phone support to rapidly resolve issues and inquiries, exceed expectations, and deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans
- Think creatively and passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful and provide the best customer experience possible
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, and resolve issues
- Help share user insights and trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, and operations
- Monitor for critical site issues and escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for our quickly growing customer base.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a customer service, customer support or sales focused position preferred.
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or in lieu of experience
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and gaming regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing software.
- A quick and creative problem-solving mind.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel preferred
- Effective oral and written skills required.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say and restate information to ensure
- Provide and document complete and accurate information concerning errors and
- Ability to maintain professional business standards at all times.
- Knowledge and understanding of the DFS, Sportsbetting, Casino, or horse racing industry preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with help desk software (ZenDesk, LivePerson, NiceInContact, Oracle, etc.) preferred
- Experience and proficiency with payment processors (cards, PayPal, ACH etc.)preferred
- Experience providing technical assistance to preferred
- Accounting or loss prevention experience preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.