ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel— A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook— America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG— The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing— A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino— Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStarsUS — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Collections Associate is primarily responsible for communicating with customers via incoming and outgoing phone calls, email, and manual letters for the purposes of collecting funds owed and preventing loss. The position addresses ACH returns, chargebacks, and other deposit method return types. As part of this support, the Collections Associate performs account research, reviews suspicious or unusual activity, and communicates regularly with the Customer Operations and Key Account groups.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Risk Management—Fraud Prevention and collections processing including phone calls, emails, and letters to customers, processing payment transactions, and monitoring accounts to detect irregularities.
- Keep customer management system updated with customer return data and status for efficient/effective processing by others in the organization.
- Bank statement and other customer documentation review for loss prevention and enabling of customer accounts.
- Establishing customer deposit limits post-return or chargeback to maximum deposits, while protecting against further risk of loss.
- Monthly reporting to direct supervisor and finance team.
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Comply with appropriate collections regulations
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned and assist in ad hoc projects.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Ability to handle high volume of inbound/outbound customer communication.
- Knowledge of credit/debit card and ACH reconciliation/settlement processes.
- Experience in a customer-facing position where funds were collected by phone.
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures.
- Licensure: Must pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and casino regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment.
- Experience with Fraud prevention, detection and investigation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) including a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel Functions (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, etc.)
- Experience in the banking and payments industry.
- E-Commerce experience.
- Understanding of online betting or casino industry.
- Some knowledge of Fraud and Money Laundering detection methods and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university in a related field.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.