FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, and TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states and 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, and Scotland.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an Information Security Analyst to conduct audits on an ongoing basis to support the FanDuel Group hybrid cloud based customer platform and internal corporate environment. Utilizing a variety of computing architectures (e.g., cloud (AWS, O365, GCP). Collaborate with developers, staff, IT colleagues, vendors to conduct audits, manage outside audits with regulators. Then manage findings closers with various stakeholders. We're looking for a self-starter with highly technical skills in the field.
- Utilize and aid with audit automation
- Execute and complete testing of design and operating effectiveness for security controls
- Perform testing on automated controls and key reports used to perform controls
- Help with walk through meetings with Auditors and control owners
- Perform ad-hoc audits related to IT security and compliance.
- Conduct & lead PCI compliance (DFS, A&W & TVG)
- Review, conduct, manage, and respond to external & internal audit requests
- Manage all audit action items to completion
- Develop and utilize automated audit methods
- Complete assigned security reviews from intake through closure by identifying all necessary internal stakeholders based on the request, assembling relevant and appropriate documentation, and completing the appropriate forms and questionnaires required by internal auditor or regulatory agencies
- Lead the vendor/3rd party security audit process for assigned vendors including collection and review of submitted materials, follow-up of outstanding items, and drafting of summary reports
- Act as a project manager for agreed security remediation efforts from audits, vulnerability tests, vendor audits, etc. and ensuring successful disposition of each item
- Assist in creating reports and presentations for Senior Technology Management
- Interface with staff throughout FDG to facilitate the efficient and secure use of Technology services
- Prepare technical documentation and reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or 4 years’ experience in audit with technology companies, or big three firms.
- Familiar compliance standards (NIST, PCI, GDPR, NJDGE a plus)
- Familiar with IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and the challenges in audit and control of them.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt quickly and be able to pivot when needed
- A team player and able to communicate clearly across all levels
- Experience and working/auditing controls with O365, AWS, and GCP, and hybrid infrastructure.
- Knowledge of cloud security and security controls on large scale applications supporting high throughput dynamic loads.
- Programming/scripting experience.
- Ideal candidate will have an intimate understanding of technology, audits, and be motivated to constantly learn new technologies.
- PCI/CCPA/PII/GDPR rules, and compliance.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in problem diagnosis and resolution
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working within prescribed deadlines.
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- 401K plan with company match
- 100% coverage of health insurance premiums
There's more, but we don't want to go on and on!
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.