Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
As a BDR/SDR, you will play a crucial role in our growth and expansion. Your primary responsibility will be to generate new business opportunities for sales. This will primarily be done by identifying potential accounts. A secondary responsibility will be qualifying and nurturing leads. You will act as the first point of contact for potential clients, making this role pivotal in building our brand and establishing long-lasting relationships.
- Lead Generation:
- Proactively seek new sales opportunities in the market - Conduct desk research to find accounts / leads that can become opportunities
- Log all discovered leads into Salesforce and enrich with relevant information
- Lead qualification
- Follow-up with discovered leads to determine if they merit further consideration and discovery from Sales team
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, emails, and social media.
- Pipeline Management:
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Ensure continuous nurturing of leads through the sales pipeline.
- Collaboration with Sales and Marketing Teams:
- Work closely with sales teams to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to ensure the alignment of sales strategies and marketing campaigns.
- Performance Tracking:
- Track key performance metrics like call volume, call results, and lead conversion rates.
- Utilize CRM systems to ensure efficient lead management.
- Product and Market Research:
- Stay informed about new products, services, and industry trends.
- Provide insights to the sales and marketing teams to develop and refine sales strategies.
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated - able to work independently on high-volume work
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.
FalconX is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on FalconX. Please inform FalconX’s People team at email@example.com, if you need assistance with participating in the application process.