Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
• Manage all aspects of onboarding and periodic refreshes from end to end,
• Be the main point of contact and liaise directly with first line to ensure all information is received and disseminated.Review/vet information provided by counterparty and proactively question inconsistencies as a preliminary check.
• Liaise with our internal teams to gather and disseminate information in order for them to conduct their checks/required tasks (e.g. compliance team to conduct due diligence, legal to review/execute any required agreements, finance to provide relevant tax documents, etc.) while at the same time fully understanding the steps that each internal groups takes to complete their task.
• Manage competing priorities and keep internal trading teams and stakeholders informed of status throughout the entire onboarding process and escalate issues as needed
• Handle sensitive and confidential information in accordance with internal policies
• Recommend, develop, and implement solutions to support continuous improvement to our processes and procedures
• Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to independently anticipate, analyze, escalate and resolve any issues
Required Skills & Experience:
• BA/BS degree in Finance, Business, Legal Studies, and/or similar discipline
• 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably working in financial services, compliance, or legal environment
• Background in KYC/AML requirements/regulations would be helpful
• Ability to effectively analyze/vet information and documentation in order to facilitate account opening
• Strong organizational and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and handle challenging deadlines; high sense of urgency
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Collaborative and positive team player focused on achieving team success
• Knowledge of financial industry products and trends
• Proven relationship management skills
• Highly capable of working independently; while at the same time escalating material updates to management
Base pay for this role is expected to be between $85,000 and $115,000 USD. This expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role will also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance linked bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for a successful candidate will be determined based on a number of factors such as skillset, experience, and qualifications
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.