Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
You will be working as HR Operations Associate and will be a part of the People Team in Bangalore, India. You will be aligned to our Global People vertical and will help in people related areas such as onboarding, Onboarding, employee engagement Payroll and other administrative tasks for the regions of APAC and EMEA. Assuming full accountability for the end-to-end operations, delivering high-quality services against globally agreed performance targets in the concerned geography. You will lead a diverse set of HR projects of varying degrees of complexity, impacting both team and company-wide operations. You will initiate, lead, and contribute to ambiguous projects collaborating with teammates and key stakeholders every step of the way.
About the job
Onboarding and Off-boarding Employees:
- Conduct engaging orientation sessions to welcome new employees and familiarize them with our company culture and values.
- Manage the onboarding process to facilitate the seamless integration of new hires into their roles and the organization.
- Implement a structured offboarding process, including exit interviews, to gather valuable feedback and insights from departing employees.
- Administer Onboarding and offboarding surveys to generate insights and make recommendations for process improvements.
HR System and Administration:
- Manage day-to-day HR administrative and operational tasks, including employee record keeping, ensuring timely updates of new hires and leavers information on company portal and maintaining up-to-date and confidential staff records, including personal information and employment details.
- Issuing employment letters upon request
- Preparing and maintaining employment contracts, policies, and procedures.
- Managing documentation related to employee status changes, such as promotions, transfers, and terminations.
- Review our existing People processes to identify opportunities for improvement, through process iteration, systems acquisition, or policy change
- Download reports for prepare monthly, quarterly and annual metrics for People team
Payroll and Benefits :
- Managing employee benefits programs, including enrollment, changes, and inquiries.
- Ensure accurate and timely payroll management for all staff members.
- Ensure compliance with country-specific labour laws and regulations regarding employee compensation and benefits.
- Coordinating with external HR service providers, such as background check agencies , payroll and benefit vendors
- As people Operations Specialist you’ll be part of a global People Team and a key contributor to the success of the Company’s HR policies
- To be successful in this role, you must work well under pressure and have excellent communication skills
- You need to possess excellent project management skills and attention to detail and organizational skills
- Be open to providing coverage when team members are on holiday or out of the office
- Agile mindset and experience driving change with a track record of speed, impact and efficiency improvement
- 5+ years experience in HR Operations function or a related field with previous hands on experience in payroll, and / or HRIS systems administration for APAC region
- Experience in a growth-stage start-up will be preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytic skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Strong follow up skills and ability articulate in a clear and timely manner
- Team player
- Genuine interest in Digital Assets and blockchain technology
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.