Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
FalconX has offices in San Mateo, Bangalore, Chicago, New York and Singapore.
What will be my impact?
At FalconX, you’ll have a significant influence on the broader success of the digital asset landscape. You will help make cryptocurrencies a successful asset class. Some of the largest financial institutions from Wall Street to Silicon Valley and around the world will turn to you for insights on the crypto industry and their trading requirements. Joining the company at this stage will also empower you to shape the company’s culture and strategy based on our core values of speed, transparency, and trust. You will, in particular, help grow the APAC white glove trading business through the right mix of sales trading and best execution.
- Lead interactions with large institutional clients and facilitate high-touch spot & options trading
- Actively sales-trade to identify & create trade opportunities to generate revenue
- Support strategic initiatives including GTM in APAC to expand bottomline potential
- Scout for liquidity from varied liquidity sources and provide best execution to clients
- Contribute to all aspects of the trading desk activities including position reconciliation, risk management, and post-trade analysis.
- Propose & implement process improvements and automation solutions.
- 3+ years of professional trading experience
- Cryptocurrency trading experience is strongly preferred
- Experience running a book is strongly preferred
- Ability to craft a captivating narrative - both written and in a discussion
- High attention to detail and the ability to use sound judgment under pressure
- Numerical inclination and strong proficiency with spreadsheet applications
- Willingness to switch between Hong Kong and London trading hours and travel based on business needs
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.
FalconX is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on FalconX. Please inform FalconX’s People team at email@example.com, if you need assistance with participating in the application process.