Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
What you’ll be working on:
- Build and maintain a centralized tool within/across various exchanges to support reliable and flexible asset transfers
- Design and build Middleware systems to support all company product lines
- Design and build multiple data driven intelligent systems to streamline the trade operational process. This involves but not limited to customer attribution logic, configuration management design, process management, deployment, monitoring, data collection, and analysis
- Design and implement effective attribution logic to support complex settlement for subaccount, virtual accounts etc
- Own End-to-End engineering flow including troubleshooting production issues resulting from internal and external factors, monitor and troubleshoot trading systems and exchange/venues proactively
Skills you'll need:
- BE/Btech degree with equivalent years of experience, CS preferred
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in software engineering and have experience to work with production scale web applications
- You have at least 1 year working in AWS environment, and should be familiar with modern web technologies like AWS cloud, MySQL database, Redis caching, messaging tools like Kafka/SQS etc
- You’re comfortable working backend, and are excited about diving into the backend or datastore as needed
- You have good knowledge regarding data structures, algorithms, and asynchronous architectures
- You have understand of modern industry technical methodologies and are comfortable operating in dynamic environments
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that expand our product to next level
- Proficient in at least one of the following Object-oriented programming languages -- Python / Java / C++
- Strong communication skills and collaborative mindset with detail-oriented approach to operations
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.
FalconX is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on FalconX. Please inform FalconX’s People team at email@example.com, if you need assistance with participating in the application process.