Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
- Handle all incoming counterparty settlement requests within a pre-agreed timeframe. Act as a point of contact for a portfolio of counterparties. Track towards assigned KPIs for trade operations.
- Work in concert with Trading Desk, Product, and Customer Success teams to understand and deliver on their expectations with regards to serving clients.
- Ensure trades, transfers and inventory reconciliation happens across different internal subsystems and external systems - banks, custodians, etc.
- Monitor daily inventory needs for - settlement, lending & borrowing activity- and liaise directly with Treasury Management.
- Provide inputs to compliance and risk teams to design pragmatic controls in this environment of changing regulatory landscape.
- Adhere to established trade operations processes designed for regulatory compliance.
- Liaise with Accounting and ensure proper trade and settlement data is provided to them on a timely basis.
- Perform reconciliations between internal systems and external to ensure data integrity, identify breaks and resolve them by working with relevant teams.
- Improve reconciliation processes, provide inputs in making them robust or/and identify gaps in current reconciliations so that there is completeness.
- 3-5 years of experience in a trading firm, hedge fund or Investment Bank
- Superb self-management skills - you love organizing your work with the help of checklists and measuring your progress.
- Previous experience working in fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Any Graduate
- Desire to become an expert on digital assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Flexible to work in night shift
You will be required to gain an understanding of the broader responsibilities of cryptocurrency trade operations and the life cycle of institutional trading. You should strive to be the first point of contact for trade settlements and operations. You will have exposure to a wide range of functions in a complex and dynamic market. The ability to multitask and prioritize will be key, combined with the management of critical day-to-day functions.
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.