Who are we?
FalconX is the most advanced digital asset platform for institutions. We provide trade execution, credit & treasury management, prime offering and market making services. Given our global operations, industry-leading technology and deep liquidity, we have facilitated client transactions of $1 trillion in volume. Our products & services are regulated, compliant and trusted.
We are a team of engineers, product builders, institutional sales and trading leaders, operations experts, and business strategists. Our teammates have entrepreneurial experience and come from companies such as Google, Apple, Paypal, Citadel, Bridgewater, and Goldman Sachs. And, we embody our values: Think big; Drive bold outcomes; Be one team; Iterate with speed; and be an entrepreneur.
We prioritize learning. Outcomes are mission-critical, but we also believe that learning in success and in failure will drive our continued success. Our industry is emergent - there’s no shortage of experiments to get involved with and to continue growing and learning together.
As a Solutions Architect, you will have a significant impact on our organization's success. You will be instrumental in designing and implementing the architecture of our cutting-edge AI co-pilot product specifically tailored for finance. Your ability to develop efficient and scalable solutions will directly contribute to our ability to deliver high quality, innovative services that drive business value and competitive advantage.
- Design and Implementation: Develop comprehensive architectural solutions for our product, including determining system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters.
- Product Development: Collaborate with product management, software engineers, data scientists, and other stakeholders to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Solution Evaluation and Recommendation: Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations considering budget, time limitations, and other forms of feasibility analysis.
- Technical Leadership: Provide technical guidance and coaching to the development team, ensuring that all technologies function together within the product ecosystem.
- Stakeholder Management: Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, explaining complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Risk Assessment: Identify potential risks related to the architecture and propose mitigation strategies.
- Continuous Improvement: Stay updated with the latest trends in AI, machine learning, specifically GPT, and finance technology, incorporating new and beneficial technologies into the existing infrastructure.
- Education: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience: At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably with exposure to financial services. Experience with AI-based products and GPT technology is highly desirable.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in popular programming languages such as Python or Java. Familiarity with AI and machine learning algorithms, cloud platforms, and microservices architecture.
- Domain Knowledge: Understanding of the financial sector's needs, challenges, and regulatory environment. Experience with financial data models and APIs would be advantageous.
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate complex technical ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, capable of breaking down complex problems and devising effective strategies to solve them.
- Team Player: Proven capability to work effectively in a team-oriented setting while also demonstrating strong leadership skills.
- Certifications: Certifications like AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Professional Cloud Architect, or equivalent would be considered a plus.
Base pay for this role is expected to be between $225,000 and $300,000 USD. This expected base pay range is based on information at the time this post was generated. This role will also be eligible for other forms of compensation such as a performance linked bonus, equity, and a competitive benefits package. Actual compensation for a successful candidate will be determined based on a number of factors such as skillset, experience, and qualifications.
FalconX is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable, and safe workspace for all people. Our roles are intended for people from all walks of life. We encourage all those interested in applying to our organization to submit an application regardless if you are missing some of the listed background requirements, skills, or experiences!
As part of our commitment to inclusivity, FalconX would like to acknowledge that the EEOC survey has limited potential responses that you can select. For legal reasons, FalconX must use this language to align with federal requirements, however, we want to ensure that you are able to provide a response to our own voluntary survey questions about your identity that best aligns with your most true self.